Looking for a high-powered hand blender that lets you blend, chop and puree ingredients on the fly?
Hooray! With KOIOS’s versatile new 4-in-1 hand immersion blender,you can easily, chop, blend, whisk, brush and crush even the toughest whole foods!
– 12 Speeds Variable Control and Turbo
– Powerful low noise 800-Watt motor
– Stainless steel S-shaped blade
– Change accessories with one simple click
– Unique floral bell shape blending head reduce splatter
– Detachable Accessories Dishwasher Safe
– Ergonomic Soft-Grip Handle
– Whisk attachment
– Blender Motor
– Blending Shaft
– 500ml Chopper Bowl
– 600ml Mixing Beaker
– User Manual
Use KOIOS Immersion Blender For:
– Beating eggs and whipped cream
– Making baby food and pancake batter
– Vinaigrette and dressings
– Chunky salsa and Smoothies
– Do not immerse the motor unit in water
– Blades are sharp. Handle carefully
– Press continuously “Power”or “Turbo” button no longer than 1 minute
– This hand blender is not intended for use by children
– CookBook only as a reference
– Voltage :110V-120V, 50/60HZ
Question: is it electric? Does it have a cord?
Answer: Please kindly notre that it has a cord.
Question: It says we have 6 speeds. How does that work as I see just two separate buttons?
Answer: There is a dial on the top that allows you to adjust the speed.
Question: How wide is the blade section? I’d like to be able to insert it in a regular mason jar to make bullet coffee. Thank you!
Answer: It’s small enough for that.
Question: Can you make hummus with this?n Does it blend the beans to a smooth consistency?
Answer: Yes also good to puree soup
Question: Is this dishwasher safe?
Answer: Yes…this is dishwasher safe except for the piece with the motor in it…I hand washed mine so I could use it again right away! Love it!
Question: Does this works for 220volts?
Answer: Please kindly note that it can only work in 110v.
Question: In some of the pictures, it appears to be wireless. Is this the case or does it need to be plugged into a wall for all functions?
Answer: It’s an electric plug in.
Question: Ca it be used for soups and hot foods?
Answer: Yes, it works well with soups. I like to grind some of the navy beans when I make bean soup. Works great.
Question: Is it strange
Answer: No it’s not)))
Question: Would you advise me to buy for making ?a fruit drink
Answer: Yes. It would work for fruit drinks
Question: Is the bowl made of plastic?
Answer: Yes, it is
Question: Who makes this? I did a search for Koios and there is no such company on line. There is also no website on any of the packing materials.
Answer: I have no idea who makes it. But it really works good to me .