- Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup.
- 7-level spiral system – Makes the freshest, highest quality juices possible.
- A masticating juicer keeps the minerals, enzymes, vitamins or trace minerals from being destroyed.
- Simple and easy to assemble and clean,included cleaning brushes and shovel to make cleaning easier.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING LIFETIME SUPPORT – covering parts and performance.
Best Seller-KOIOS Juicer, Masticating Juicer Machines, A 10-Year Protection of the Motor
SLOW JUICER OR CENTRIFUGAL JUICER?
PROS AND CONS
KOIOS SLOW JUICER
- Minimal Oxidation
- Keep minerals, enzymes, vitamins, and trace minerals
- The rich taste of juices
- Higher juicer yield
- Slower while juicing
PROS: Fast and high juice yield
CONS: Nutrients are destroyed; noisy; more power comsumption
The KOIOS slow juicer features a chamber assembly for compressing the ingredients, consisting of an auger, juice strainer, and spinning brush, and an AC motor assembly, which generates minimal noise. The two compartments are detachable, making it easy to disassemble and reassemble the machine.
KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor produces more juice while the slow compression system generates less foam and resists juice discoloration from oxidation for longer-lasting flavor. At the same time, it easy to get your nutrients from a variety of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables, it preserves live enzymes and vitamins, particularly vitamins A and C.
KOIOS B5100 Slow Masticating Juicer, white and black
· Higher Yield: You get more juice for every piece of fruit, vegetables.
· Lasts Longer: Our juices taste fresh and last for up to 72 hours.
· Quiet Motor: It’s not loud like cheaper juicers or blenders.
· Easy to Clean: Simple assembly and very easy to clean after use.
· Safe & 100% BPA Free: No sharp parts and made with 100% BPA-free components.
· Taste & Pulp Control: Comes with strainers and a control lever so you can customize your juice.
· Versatile: Makes sweet & savory juices out of fruits, veggies, herbs, and seeds.
1. Please choose the program “Hard”, if you are not sure the food is soft or hard.
2. It’s recommended not to use the juicer for more than 20 mins, which will affect the motor use next time.
3. Don’t put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products into the feed hole of the juicer.